Double Layered Protection
Only the new TurtleSkin ChemBio System couples a barrier membrane with a tough outer shell. The inner butyl liner resists nerve and blister agents like GA, VX, HD, and HN, while the rugged outer shell provides cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance for the otherwise fragile liner.
- Aramid knit shell for cut, tear, and abrasion protection
- Inner butyl liner for biological and chemical defense
- Autoclave to sterlize
- Puncture resistant to 502 grams of force
- Cut resistant to 3022 grams of force
- Provides a high level of dexterity
- Machine washable
There are currently no specifications listed
Customers who bought this item also bought
TurtleSkin Alpha provide excellent cut and puncture protection in the best tactical glove.
TurtleSkin Leather Search Gloves provide the maximum amount of protection from cut and puncture during extreme searches.
TurtleSkin NYDoCS Kevlar Search Glovesprevent cuts from sharp objects, developed for use in corrections.