Industrial and Construction Gloves with Extended Protection
Extended Coverage Gloves for Hand Safety-In addition to advanced multi ply protection some applications expose your team to hand injury off the palm of the hand. TurtleSkin extended coverage gloves are unique. They provide both cut and puncture on all parts of the hand. You can select just the right levels and areas of coverage for your hand safety program. TurtleSkin's extended protection options are great construction gloves and great for other applications that have high injury rates on the back of the hands. The FullCoverage PM 360, CP Secure models, and MultiGuard gloves provide full hand protection against threats like needles, glass shards, nails, and sharp tools.
There are many applications that have industrial and construction gloves exposed to high abrasion, heat and chemical conditions. We offer extended protection options with a range of shell types.
- CPSecure- series with full leather shells with box finger construction are great for abrasion
- CP Shift- has the popular leather gun cut shell, also know as a riggers glove
- CP Chem gloves have a full dip 15mil nitrile shell
- CP Heat gloves have a heavy insulating terry cloth shell for insulation
- Full Coverage line can be worn alone or with your preferred shell